Purpose of data management: to contact you; to send you a personalised offer. Legal basis for management: article 6(1)(a) GDPR -Your prior and voluntary consent
Duration of data management: until consent is withdrawn.
What cookies do we use?
There are cookies that we must store, otherwise the Portal cannot function. These are the so-called technically necessary cookies. We are entitled to use these cookies without your permission.
- cookies that store information about you: these cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser. These cookies are only used to identify your computer and do not store any personal information about you.
- user interface customisation cookies: used to store user preferences about the service through websites that are not linked to other permanent identifiers (e.g. cookies for preferred language, cookies for preferred display of results when queried).
There are cookies that we may use only with your prior consent. These are:
We use remarketing services to get your personalised ads to you:
- Cookies to improve performance: collects information about how you use the Portal. We use Google Analytics cookies to better understand the behaviour and characteristics of our users: which subpages they visit, how often they visit and for how long. These cookies only identify your computer and the data collected is anonymous.
- Functional cookies: they allow the Portal to remember your previous preferences, thus providing you with a higher quality, personalised service. They may also contain personal data that you have provided to our site.
- Target cookies: allow us to show you targeted, relevant ads. These cookies also allow you to connect to social networking sites. They only identify your computer, the collected data is anonymous.
Legal basis for data management: your prior, voluntary consent
Read more http://www.google.com/analytics
- Facebook Pixel, also known as Facebook képpont: The code in the Portal's source code that is used to show personalised ads to visitors on Facebook.
Read more https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
Duration of data management: until your consent is withdrawn.
Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data management that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal..
4.3 Extensions (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
On the Portal, extensions are disabled by default. Extensions are only enabled when you click on the appropriate button. By enabling a plugin, you establish a connection with facebook.com; twitter.com; instagram.com and consent to the transfer of your data to the respective service provider.
If you click the appropriate button, your browser will send the relevant information directly to the social network and store it there.
For more information about how we manage your data, please follow the links below:
4.4 Log files
In order to use the services, the system automatically logs the following data:
Purpose of data management: This data is used for technical purposes, such as analysing and verifying the secure operation of servers, and for the purpose of compiling statistics on site usage and analysing user needs in order to improve the quality of our services..
- the dynamic IP address of your computer
- the type of browser and operating system you use, depending on your computer settings
- your website activity
- the date of the activity
The above data cannot be used to identify you and will not be linked to other personal data.
Duration of data storage: 20 days from the day it was created.
4.5 Data management for other purposes than mentioned above
We may process personal data relating to you for any purposes other than those set out above, in particular to improve the efficiency of your service or for market research purposes, only with your prior agreement and with the purpose for which the data is processed.
These data cannot be linked to your identification data and cannot be transferred to third parties without your consent.
We are obliged to delete this data if the purpose of the processing ends or if you so request.
5. Data processors' details, contact details:
We reserve the right to use additional processors to those listed above, provided that the names and addresses of the additional processors are disclosed in a manner accessible to users no later than the start of processing..
- The server provider, which is responsible for the storage, security and protection of the personal data we process under a hosting contract:
Name: Szervernet International Kft.
Location: 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo utca 18-22.
Phone number: +36 30 2399219
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Persons entitled to access personal data:
Our own employees, contractors and other third parties who need to know the data processed in order to fulfill their employment obligations or to carry out a task which they are required to perform. We are committed to ensuring that those who have access to the data we process comply at all times with the requirements of this Privacy Notice and the applicable law.
7. Your rights in relation to data management
7.1 Right to request information
(1) At your request, we will inform you in writing, including by electronic means, without undue delay and at the latest within 25 days of your request, of the data processed by us or by a processor to whom we have delegated the processing of your personal data, the source of the data, the purposes, legal basis and duration of the processing, the name and address of the processor and the activities of the processor in relation to the processing, and, in the case of transfers of your personal data, the legal basis and the recipient of the transfer.
(2) The information is free of charge. However, if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of its repetitive nature, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or information requested or taking the requested action:
a) we may charge a reasonable fee, or
b) refuse to act on the request.
In all cases, we are responsible for proving that the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive..
7.2Right to cancellation
(1) We are obliged to delete personal data if
a) processing is unlawful;
b) you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based or request the erasure of your data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c) it is incomplete or incorrect - and this condition cannot be lawfully corrected - except where cancellation is not excluded by law;
d) the purpose of the processing has ended or the time limit for the storage of the data set by law has expired;
e) the deletion of the data has been ordered by the court or the Authority.
(2) Instead of deletion, we will block the personal data if the affected person requests it or if on the basis of the information available to us, we believe that deletion would harm your legitimate interests. Personal data blocked in this way may be processed only for as long as the processing purpose which precluded the deletion of the personal data is fulfilled.
7.3 Right to access
(1) You have the right to receive feedback from us as to whether your personal data is being processed and, if such processing is taking place, you have the right to access your personal data and the following information:
(2) We will provide you with a copy of the personal data processed. For additional copies requested by you, the controller will charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If you have submitted your request electronically, we will provide the information to you in a commonly used electronic format, unless you request otherwise.
- the purpose of the data management.
- the categories of personal data involved
- the recipients to whom/which we have disclosed or will disclose your personal data, in particular to recipients in third countries or international organisations
- the duration of the storage of the personal data or, if that is not possible, the aspects of the determination of that duration
- your right to request us to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data, and have the right to oppose the processing of such personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data has not been collected from you, any available information about its source
7.4 The right to rectification
(1) At your request, we will correct inaccurate personal data about you without unreasonable delay.
(2) If the information is incorrect or the additional information is not available, a supplementary declaration will be made to correct and complete the information..
7.5 Right to object
(1) You may object to the processing of your personal data if
(2) By suspending the processing at the same time, we will examine the objection within the shortest possible time from the date of the request, but no later than 15 days, and inform you in writing of the outcome.
- if the processing or transfer of the personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligations or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except in the case of mandatory processing;
- if the personal data are used or disclosed for direct marketing, public opinion polling or scientific research purposes; and
- other cases specified by law.
If the objection is justified, we are required to stop the processing, including further collection and transfer, and to block the data, and to notify the objection and any action taken in response to it to any person to whom we have previously disclosed the personal data to which the objection relates and who is required to take steps to exercise the right to object..
If you do not agree with our decision, or if you do not comply with the 15-day time limit, you can appeal against the decision to the courts within 30 days of the date of notification or the last day of the time limit..
7.6 Right to restriction of processing
(1) We restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data and instead request the restriction of their use;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- You objected to the processing.
(2) If the processing is restricted, such personal data may be processed, except for storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for important public interests of the Union or of a Member State.
7.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable, where technically feasible, format, where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means..
If your request for correction, restriction or deletion cannot be fulfilled, we will inform you in writing within 25 days of receipt of the request of the refusal of the request, stating the factual and legal reasons for the refusal..
Your current rights set out in point 7 may be restricted by law in the interests of the external and internal security of the State, such as defence, national security, the prevention or prosecution of criminal offences, the security of law enforcement, the economic or financial interests of the State or of a local authority, the important economic or financial interests of the European Union, the prevention and detection of disciplinary or ethical offences in the exercise of the professions, infringements of labour law or of employment protection, including in all cases control and supervision, and the protection of the rights of the Data Subject or of others.
8. Legal options
You can seek redress in case of infringement:
a.) the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Location: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.b.) the competent court in your place of residence or domicile.
Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf. 5.
Phone number: 06 -1- 391-1400